I hope everyone had an amazing weekend! This is certainly the mondayest of mondays for me because I am recovering from a long weekend spent celebrating my friend’s bachelorette party in the Hamptons. It was a blast getting seeing all of my college friends, and we always have an amazing time when we’re all together. It had been a while since we had all seen each other, but I love that it feels like no time has passed once we get back together. Does anyone else have a group of friends like that? I sure hope so! 🙂
Anyways, back to the most important sale of the year, the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale! There are soooo many amazing deals and beauty exclusives that are a part of the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale this year, so I wanted to do a dedicated post on my top-10 favorites included in the sale. I’ve only included picks that I’ve personally used, so that I can vouch for the credibility of the product. See details below for what I picked and why they’re my favorites! P.S. They’re not sorted in any particular order from 1-10…
- Murad exfoliating cleanser: I love murad skin products. This exfoliating cleanser is my everyday cleanser I use on my face for day and night to clean my pores and remove makeup residue. It has never dried my face out although I wash my face twice a day. If you’re looking for a new cleanser, I absolutely recommend this amazing deal.
- Living Proof hair products: I have to say that I haven’t personally used their shampoo and conditioner (this is the one I use HERE), but I absolutely love their dry shampoo, so I’m sure you can’t go wrong with their shampoo and conditioner that is included in this set either. The dry shampoo adsorbs oil perfectly without leaving behind any white residue on my brunette hair.
- Mario Badescu rose water spray: I love EVERY product included in this set. I use the rose water spray to help set my makeup after applying, the drying lotion is used to dry out pimples and breakouts that arise, and the exfoliating scrub is great for deeper exfoliation once or twice a week to keep your skin feeling fresh.
- Neulash: I use this product to help grow my lashes. As with any hair growth product, you have to use this regularly to keep the growth. Once you stop your lashes return to normal, so I find myself buying this item A LOT. It’s pretty expensive on a normal base, so I’m definitely going to stock up on this product!
- Beauty Blender: Every girl needs a beauty blender, end of story. It helps make your foundation and contour appear like the flawless airbrush skin products. I love using it under eye with my concealer and then I set the product with this translucent powder. The possibilities of using these are endless so it’s important to have a couple of them so you don’t find yourself constantly having to wash them to reuse them. I also love that the beauty blender cleaning soap is included. It is the absolute best soap for cleaning makeup brushes. I’m a huge advocate of this product.
- My favorite Sigma makeup brush and cleanser mat: This is another item every girl should have in their makeup drawer. The makeup brush is the perfect applicator for base foundation. It smooths and evenly distributes product, getting into all the creases and edges of your face. It’s also the number one selling makeup brush by Sigma and this is a great price. The pink mat is perfect for attaching to the base of your sink and does an amazing job at cleaning your makeup brushes.
- Nars blush palette: It’s no secret that Nars makes the best blush in the market. An individual blush can run for upwards of $20, so 6 for $65 is a great deal!
- ABH brow products: Again, another brand that has excelled as specializing in the best products. No one beats ABH brow products. I use the dipbrow everyday to fill in my brows, and then brush through it with the included brow brush to create a more natural look. The brow gel is great for securing loose hairs throughout the day.
- T3 hair dryer: Funny story, I brought this hair dryer on our trip to France and just realized over the weekend that I fried it in my travel adapter. I was SO upset until I realized it was perfect timing and this hair dryer was included in the anniversary sale. Just checked it out of my cart, score!
- Clarisonic and brushes: Another product every girl should have in their closet. I’ve heard some people say that they can’t use their clarisonic everyday because it dries out their skin and it is too harsh, so I also recommend you purchase these brushes with it. The brightening pink brush included in the set is less harsh and lightly buffs your skin so you can continue to use your clarisonic everyday. I use it with my murad exfoliating cleanser I’ve mentioned above. It’s the best!
Shop My Top-10 Beauty Picks: