5 Jumpsuits You Need This Fall
Today on the blog, I’m sharing my 5 favorite jumpsuits you need this Fall. Whether it is a wedding, family reunion, or even a simple date night, jumpsuits are a great look that fit perfectly for many different occasions. Depending on the one you choose, it can be more casual than a dress, or even replace an evening gown. It’s fun how chic, yet comfortable a jumpsuit can be, all at the same time. Below are 5 every girl should consider when purchasing their next jumpsuit:
- Floral Jumpsuit (styled above) – The gorgeous pattern is what initially drove my eye to this jumpsuit, but when I tried it on, I fell in love with the fit. The knot front at the waist line is so flattering. Even for a short girl like me, I felt this jumpsuit really elongated my body.
- Red Ruffle Jumpsuit – I loveeee a red jumpsuit. Something about them always stand out among all the red dresses. This one in particular has the cutest ruffle sleeve detail. I think this one can be dressed up or down depending on what accessories you pair with it.
- Green Strapless Jumpsuit – This one just might be my favorite of all. I plan on purchasing it for a wedding I have coming up next Month. This color is perrrfect for Fall, and I love the detail on the top. I recommend this one for dressing up rather than dressing down. The material appears a little more formal than your average cotton jumpsuit.
- Burnt Orange Jumpsuit – In my opinion, this jumpsuit could be worn year round. The color makes it appropriate, but it’s also very light weight thanks to the linen material it is made out of it. This one leans on the side of casual depending on how you style it. I love how the model has a couple buttons undone at the top for a showy take on a date night jumpsuit. Just pair it wheel heels and voila!
- The White Jumpsuit – Last but certainly not least, is the white jumpsuit. I swoon for white jumpsuits every since the Bachelorette episode where Emily Maynard wore one during the rose ceremony. Something about the white is super classy and put together, even in the Winter. Personally, I never follow the white after Labor Day rule. I think it’s super outdated, and white looks even better in the snow, IMO. 🙂
Which one is your favorite? I’d love to hear in the comment section below! Xoxo.