This Fall I’ve grown an obsession for sweater dresses. I don’t know what it is but the fact that they’re comfortable and chic definitely ranks towards the top. I love pairing sweater dresses with over the knee boots, or when it’s been really cold (like in Vermont) I’ve worn them over leggings and booties. They’re a great way to dress up a look but also remain practical, so for today’s Friday Five, I’m sharing 5 sweater dresses you need for Fall.
- Rose Sweater Dress (Pictured) – The dress I’m wearing in this post is one of my favorites I’ve worn this season. It’s oversized but fits great in all the right places. I also love the color but it’s unique. I haven’t seen another dress like this sold in stores. I paired it with an oversized boyfriend shirt for more of a preppy look.
- Gray Turtleneck Sweater Dress – I haven’t yet ordered this dress (it’s in my shopping cart), but I love how cozy this dress looks. The gray adds a touch of casual, but the turtleneck creates balance that allows you to dress it up or down depending on where you plan to wear it.
- OTS Camel Sweater Dress – Camel is one of the trendiest colors this Fall. Pair it with a sweater dress and you’ve hit the jackpot. I absolutely adore the OTS detail on this dress. It’s another one ready for checkout in my shopping cart.
4. Jade Sweatshirt Dress – The first couple of dresses I mentioned above are easily dressed up, but turn a sweater dress into a sweater dress and you have the ultimate level of casual. This look is great for wearing to the mall or makes for a comfy brunch look. It’s cute paired with sneakers or OTN boots, you can have it either way.
5. Blush Cutout Sweater Dress – I wore this sweater dress recently in Vermont and I was surprised by how comfortable it was despite the cutout detail. At first I was a little unsure having something so close to my neck, but I think the cutout added a little extra appeal that makes this sweater dress perfect for date night or going out with the girls.
Which of these 5 is your favorite sweater dress for Fall? If you have some you recommend, leave the link in my comment section below. I’m always on the lookout because you can never have too many! 🙂